3. Mai 2007

From station to station

I've found some time and built 2 new highlander budget decks. the first one is about the different stations from fifth dawn with a lot of artifacts and acceleration (blinkmoth urn anyone?) and door to nothingness as well as goblin canon as alternate win conditions. It works quite well, at least it worked well on monday, were I had the time to test it. One game I actually won with the allmighty stations, but a returning goblin canon was much stronger than this silly 3-card-combo. All I need is time, because I'm extremely vulnerable the first 10 turns or so... oh, and one game I lost to ivory mask - now I'm playing elf + goblin replica.

The 2nd deck is a red-black aggro-control. Basically, I just want to play kaervek, the merciless and the first thought was, that an aggro-control shell would be the best place for him. While playing I lost one game after the other. Once I got him out with no destructive decks around and he dealt over 20 points of damage. I'm still sure, that this guy can be a gamebreaker, but the deck needs some improvement. Should I build a more controlish deck?

Keine Kommentare: