30. März 2007

Solidarity...

It is a strong deck in legacy - I think.
It is fun to play the mirror match - I think.
It is hard to play correctly - I think.
It can trough all sorts of hate - I think.

May I think to much. I'm building this deck right now* and goldfished it a few times** and tested it on MWS***.
I've brought it to our casual table, and, well... I probably won't ever be allowed to play this deck again in a 4-player-game again. Actually, even the duel is disliked. What a surprise.
What I want to say is the following: I need a competent test partner for the deck. And a T1.5 Tournament near my hometown.

Anyway, what do you think about Deep6er's Red Tide? I personally prefer the MonoU version because I would fear wastelands.I thought the combo would stay MonoU forever. It is interesting, though, and sometimes probably a good Metagame call. I'll may test it one day on MWS.


/Wave

* Where the hell are all these Resets?
** 200 - o. poor, poor goldfish. I'm sorry.
*** Actually you should never use "test" and "MWS" in the same sentence. I tried it at least.

Keine Kommentare: